In today’s environment leaving your work at the office is not an option. As businesses of all sizes are going global, the reliance on the Cloud is becoming a necessity. Having the ability to access all your files anywhere any time will give you a competitive edge over companies that are not using this technology.
While in the past you needed a VPN to connect to the office to get to your files on the shared drive, today, all you need is an internet connection and a mobile device. Simply productive!
Office 365 is Microsoft’s productivity platform for small, medium and enterprise business. It is customizable as per your needs with one single administration point, running your own exchange server, and employee SharePoint. Simply put, it is a complete platform.
Communication is a cinch with Office 365 as it offers Skype for Business which allows calls on line, sharing documents, sending messages and more, it is a tool for productivity.
Some of the features:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Exchange
- Skype for Business
- Power BI
Office 365 allows you to work virtually, and also gives you the ability to access your work from a range of mobile devices. You may open your file from a desk top or any mobile device, work on it and simply save it again to the Cloud. One great feature of Office 365 is that it will allows you to work on a document from your desktop or mobile device in collaboration with someone else in a different location, so an analyst can be on line with you working to complete that report for your important client.
- Highly scalable
- One low monthly subscription
- Customized Skinning and Branding
- Organize & Search your data & people
- Increase your automation, and reduce your paperwork
- Content Management for Web, Records and Documents
- Microsoft Office 365 can be installed on up to five devices
- It comes with powerful workflow, security and polices
- Automatic software updates, so you will have the latest technology